Saturday, January 19, 2013

Learning To Live



As the hallucination washes away
I am left with a feeling
An arousal of the senses
Keen to the cold around me.
And the warmth that inside suffocates.
The madman inside laughing recklessly.
There is a time for daring.
And this is it.
The time to bring to life inanimate puppets.
A bag of fries and smoke that talk to me.
And music that rings my head numb
With its beauty.
Oh my love, if you knew,
the fragility of my soul,
You would but devour
The soft walled innards
of the monster that dances to the tunes of poetry.
Beneath a rag of paper I might cower
But there is such will.
Such as to bend all forces of time and space.
Brittle yet tender;
Growing to be stronger.
Learning life.
I am.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiгst of all I ωould like to say
terrіfic blog! I hаd a quick question in ωhich I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I ωas interеsted to finԁ
out how you center youгѕelf and clear уоur mind before wrіting.
I've had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Kudos!
Also see my page :: Chemietoilette

D2 said...

This comment is a little too late but I'll reply anyway. Thank you so much for the compliments. :)
Now, I don't clear my mind when I write. I let whatever chaos is filled in my head flow. I try my best to put a use a funnel so it streams in the right order. That's all. :D

Post a Comment

You've read my thoughts.
Please do tell me yours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails