Friday, August 13, 2010

Placed - 3



CDOT. How we waited for this company with baited breath. Or rather, how Roshan waited for this Public Sector Undertaking (PSU). This guy, one of my best friends, didn't take on five companies because he wanted to wait for this one. I've never seen anyone do something so gutsy. Of course, by the time the Headstrong visited the campus, he did get a little nervous but when their reps mentioned a 'bond' in the pre-placement talk, all his doubts were washed away and CDOT was again his ultimate focus. Thank goodness for that!

I won't go into the details of his interview, but I'll mention that I continually told him that he had only one true competitor and incidentally, she was selected as well! A month long wait for one of the toppers of my class and one of my best friends, and then the interview which he aced yesterday were good enough for me to be assured. So I wasn't surprised when he walked into my room telling me to accompany him to the porch because he was in!

Parties are due; few friends are yet to be recruited and few posts remain. I'm certainly very happy today. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You've read my thoughts.
Please do tell me yours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails