Monday, March 29, 2010

The Very Best of Hope


I stare into empty space looking for the unknown.
Feeling the emptiness I have inside me.
Devouring me from within, eating away my guts.
This was a few days ago, i needed to set her free.

My world seemed to crash upon myself.
But now I realize my efforts were not in vain.
The end is yet not near, but I am content with the now.
Because at this very moment I have been rid of all pain.

It feels just like a year ago when things had but begun.
The romance was new, a young beast awoken.
A powerful stallion, all else beneath it.
I feel it renewed within me, her voice has again spoken.

Lights are glowing brighter now, the night is not so dark.
As morn approaches, I write this verse watching my love smiling.
Hope impertinently whispering to me, has now spoken out loud.
I do not know what lies ahead, but I am joyous thinking

That very soon, everything must be perfect again.

8 comments:

Zave said...

To say the least its all so confusing right now!
I think I know what you mean, and yet I don't!

D2 said...

I'm not sure of what i mean either. it's strange, everything comes and goes soon after.

Indli said...

Your blog is cool. To gain more visitors to your blog submit your posts at indli.com

Dimitri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dimitri said...

I like your only comment in this blog post.

D2 said...

Glad you do, Dimi. :)

Enchanta said...

Why do boys become unbearably cute lhasa apsos when they miss someone?

Pathetic! :P

I mean, look at that thing. I would pick it up, kiss it and keep it with me in my embrace.
And in the morning when he would peep his tiny head out, I would tuck it back inside my hug. :)

D2 said...

I've probably been more pathetic these recent times. :P :D

Post a Comment

You've read my thoughts.
Please do tell me yours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails